You may view a PDF version of my resume by clicking here.
- SharePoint (2013/2016/Online), Azure DevOps, Git, ShareGate
- Office 365 Tenant Management, DevOps, PowerShell/SharePoint/Web Development, SharePoint Migrations
- Reduced complexity and wait times from 5+ days to ~1 hour by building internal tool for management of internal UID requests using SharePoint 2016, Nintex Workflow and PowerShell.
- Developed an automated HR feeds process with PowerShell that allows a SharePoint site to act as an email bridge, funneling the data feeds of disparate systems into the off boarding process saving 20+ man hours a week of manual processing.
- Developed new request form, process and automation using SharePoint Online, Microsoft Forms, Microsoft Power Automate and PnP PowerShell for new site and teams requests.
- Increased efficiency of the SharePoint infrastructure patching process by 50% by developing PowerShell automation to apply the patches to 20+ servers.
- Senior engineer migrating 400+ site collections from SP2010 to SP2016.
- Lead architect for designing and building the new SP2016 on-premises farm for 20k users on the internal Bridgestone Americas network.
- Developed the policy and processes for patching on-prem SP farms.
- Successfully migrated intranet from plaintext HTML to SSL.
- Designed and developed policy management system using SharePoint, SharePoint Designer workflows and PowerShell scripts. Included revisions, distribution, versioning, approvals, implementation and archival.
- Successfully upgraded SharePoint environment from 2007 to 2013.
MCSE, Microsoft 2001
High School Diploma, CCHS, Crossville, TN 1988 - 1992